Health & Safety
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
The health and safety of our staff, partners, talent, and event attendees is our top priority. This year, we’ll be implementing new policies and procedures based on the latest guidance from federal, state, and local health officials on preventing the transmission of COVID-19. Every attendee — including attendees, panelists, media, staff, and security — is expected to comply.
The following guidelines have been created alongside health & safety experts, and are designed to minimize risks.
Safety Requirements for Entry
Proof of Vaccination: We will require everyone who joins us to provide valid proof of vaccination via Health Pass by CLEAR and follow all other safety protocols as directed by event producers. Prior to the event, ticket holders will receive a link to upload proof of vaccination safely and confidentially via the Health Pass portal. Anyone unable to provide proof of vaccination will not be allowed to enter the event.
Proof of vaccination may include a CDC vaccination card, an NYS Excelsior Pass, or other government-validated and event-approved passes. If you have questions about what qualifies as valid proof, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event.
Face Coverings: Everyone is required to wear an approved face covering while attending Vulture Festival. Masks must fully cover your nose and mouth and fit securely, except when actively eating or drinking.
Social Distance: whenever possible throughout the festival, please maintain space between you and others
How to Provide Proof of Vaccination
Simply download the free CLEAR app and use code VULTUREFESTIVAL to complete these steps prior to the event
Step 1: Enroll in CLEAR:
- Download the CLEAR app
- Tap “Get Started” on the white Health Pass tile
- Select “Have a code?” and enter code VULTUREFESTIVAL
- Tap “Enroll or verify your in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Tap “Add Covid-19 Vaccination” and follow prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination
Step 2: Before arriving for the event, pull up your completed Health Pass
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie, if prompted
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific answers to any questions with your organization. CLEAR may provide reporting to your organization on your usage of Health Pass with your organization, including your green, amber, or red status.
Instructions for providing proof of vaccination are below: